Sign in to follow this  
mehepsk

Problems with APP/LOC A3xx

Hi, I bought the a320, a330, and the a340 package a couple of hours ago.But I've been experiencing some problems :(I have tried following the tutorials, both the 2004 tutorial and the approach tutorial, but what ever I do, I just can't active APP or LOC on the autopilot!? Yes I've entered course and freq in the RAD/NAV page, I've even tried using auto-tune, but it doesent matter.. I don't even hear a sound when pressing them.What I've done so far:- Reinstalled FS and just the A320 package = fail- The same above but with A340 and A330 = fail- With newest FSUIPC registered and checked for 'extended battery life' = fail- start with a ms default flight then switch = failI followed the tutorial step by step, and uses the default flight with the cessna, then switch aircraft...and yes the avionics are on and the same with battery...Have I done something wrong? or ? Thanks in advance

Guest Phoenix_7

are you entering the FROM/TO on the INIT pagethen entering the arrival runway on the F-PLAN/ARRIVAL pageif a correct ILS is entered it will show on the lower left corner of the PFDJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

yes.. In the tutorial you set both departing and arrival airport, and i get the ILS information in the lower left corner of the PFD... Not even a click sound when I push or pull the button...

Guest Phoenix_7

start FSselect A320select CYYZ runway 23FLY NOWopen MCDUenter CYYZ/CYYZ at FROM/TOenter 03 at CRZ FL/TEMPpress F-PLANpress DESTpress ARRIVALselect ILS23press INSERTpress RAD NAVat VOR1/FREQyou should seeIYZ/111.50at ILS/FREQ111.50at CRS235press ILSat lower left of PFDyou should seeIYZ111.50you should be able to takeofffly a pattern and land at rwy 23JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

it seems like this did the trick :DSo afterall this was a user-error, not a bug or something with your perfect airbus:D I must have missed som steps in the tutorial :S I did the tutorials like ten times, but still...Yeah, what ever, it works fine now it seems! Thanks again

Guest nobuppoi

Hihi^^ I also was holding the same trouble as you. However, the problem is solved by 200% by changing GPS to NAV1 with the default panel or the key .command. I am Japanese. I'm sorry by poor English....

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.