Sign in to follow this  
Guest maxwell

Missing info on ND on A330

Guest maxwell

I already have the PSS A319/A320/A321 and they fly great.Downloaded the A330 and I seem to be missing all NAVDATA including winds etc, or at least I seem to have lost all alpha-numeric info. I've uninstalled it & reinstalled it but it makes no difference.I'm just left with the range marks but no data, and it's like this in all ND modes.All other gauges seem to be ok.I've downloaded the latest NAVDATA but it also makes no difference.Any help would be appreciated.CheersMaxwell

Guest maxwell

Thanks for the reply.The DAT files in the PSSNavData folder are:pssapt 20/12/03PSSAWY 20/12/03pssndb 21/12/03pssrwy 20/12/03psssid 22/07/03pssstar 22/07/03pssvar 21/12/03psswpt 20/12/03The ND on the A319/A320/A321 seems to work ok with these files.Thanks again in anticipation.Maxwell

Guest Phoenix_7

the files are correct and all PSS products use the same NavData files so that is not the problemtry starting FS with the original default flight then switch to the AirbusJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest maxwell

JohnThanks for your reply.Have done as suggested, but it hasn't made any difference.Any other ideas?CheersMaxwell

Guest Phoenix_7

have you tried re installing FSUIPCdelete the filesmodulesfsuipc.inimodulesfsuipc.dllre install only FSUIPC.dllyou can download the latest version atwww.schiratti.com/dowsonJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest maxwell

JohnThanks for the suggestion, have deleted the .dll & .ini files and reinstalled FSUIPC 3.4.8 (mine is a registered version), but the ND still has no Nav info on it. Do you have any other ideas?Thanks for your continued support.Maxwell

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.