Sign in to follow this  
Guest shally

Airbus FMC causes crashes

Guest shally

Hi All, I have been flying all of the PSS Airbus products in FS2004 under Windows XP for over a year. However, last week I installed the new PMDG B747-400. Ever since, my Airbus planes either give the infamous PSS-A330.gau message or cause a crash whenever I try to enter Deperture/Destination into the FMC (or whatever Airbus call it). Can anyone please tell me what PSS or FS2004 files I may have installed or overwritten with this PMDG installation that could have caused my problem. I have tried reinstalling the Airbus without success. I tried an older version of FSUIPC without success. Please help.Reagards,Shally.

Guest Phoenix_7

I don't have the PMDG747 so it's hard to say what it has doneHere is a list of the 330 filesFS200xAircraftPSS-A330-200PSS-A330-300PSSAB-ProFS200xEffectsPSS_vc.fxFS200xGaugesPSS-A330.gauFS200xPSSAirbus A3xxFSUIPC extrasA330 panel configuration utilityA330_usageA330-A340 LoadEditA330FuelPlannerA340_usageA340FuelPlannerAPTuning330config330loadeditFS200xPSSNavDatapssaptpssawypssndbpssrwypsssidpssstarpssvorpsswptFS200xPSSTextureengine_GE_lengine_PW_lengine_RR_lengine_CFM_lgauge1_lgauge2_lOH_Lpss33_main_lpssa330_generic2_cpssa330_generic_cpssa334_generic_tvc_lwing330_lI would try deletingmodulesFSUIPC.dllmodulesFSUIPC.inithen re install the latest version of FSUIPC.dllYou could also try deleting FS9.cfgJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest shally

Dear John, Thanks for the prompt reply. I have found the solution that may be of benefit to other users. Simply delete magdec.dll from the FS9/scenery directory.Shally.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.