Sign in to follow this  
Guest shally

Airbus FMC causes crashes

Hi All, I have been flying all of the PSS Airbus products in FS2004 under Windows XP for over a year. However, last week I installed the new PMDG B747-400. Ever since, my Airbus planes either give the infamous PSS-A330.gau message or cause a crash whenever I try to enter Deperture/Destination into the FMC (or whatever Airbus call it). Can anyone please tell me what PSS or FS2004 files I may have installed or overwritten with this PMDG installation that could have caused my problem. I have tried reinstalling the Airbus without success. I tried an older version of FSUIPC without success. Please help.Reagards,Shally.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't have the PMDG747 so it's hard to say what it has doneHere is a list of the 330 filesFS200xAircraftPSS-A330-200PSS-A330-300PSSAB-ProFS200xEffectsPSS_vc.fxFS200xGaugesPSS-A330.gauFS200xPSSAirbus A3xxFSUIPC extrasA330 panel configuration utilityA330_usageA330-A340 LoadEditA330FuelPlannerA340_usageA340FuelPlannerAPTuning330config330loadeditFS200xPSSNavDatapssaptpssawypssndbpssrwypsssidpssstarpssvorpsswptFS200xPSSTextureengine_GE_lengine_PW_lengine_RR_lengine_CFM_lgauge1_lgauge2_lOH_Lpss33_main_lpssa330_generic2_cpssa330_generic_cpssa334_generic_tvc_lwing330_lI would try deletingmodulesFSUIPC.dllmodulesFSUIPC.inithen re install the latest version of FSUIPC.dllYou could also try deleting FS9.cfgJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Dear John, Thanks for the prompt reply. I have found the solution that may be of benefit to other users. Simply delete magdec.dll from the FS9/scenery directory.Shally.

Sign in to follow this