Sign in to follow this  
Guest Badger

A320 Gauge and MCDU problems

Guest Badger

Hello,Brought your A320 this week and have come to use it for the first time today.Everything was going well, until I tried the tutorial flight for the first time.As soon as I tried to enter the departure/destination into the MCDU I got a CTD.Now I can't load the plane at all. It keeps telling me that it can't load the PSS-A320.GAUAs I said, it was fine until I used the MCDU. I could stop and start flight sim and load the plane. I've done this quite a few times, as I've worked through the manual.I'm running XP Pro SP2 with 1.5Gb of RAM.I have a registered copy of the latest FSUIPC and I am trying to follow your instructions to create the Tutorial flight.So far I have uninstalled the package and re-installed. It hasn't made any difference.Can you help please.RegardsMark

Guest Badger

HiIts the on-line version.Installed on Monday and started FS OK to take a look.Took off and landed ok.Today (Thursday) started to work through the manual. Started and stopped FS a few times each time loading the aircraft OK.Then tried to use the MCDU. Got a CTD and after that I get the GAU error when I try to load the plane.RegardsMark

Guest Phoenix_7

deletemodulesfsuipc.dllmodulesfsuipc.inidownload the latest fsuipc from www.schiratti.com/dowsonre install only FSUIPC.dll into the modules folderJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest Badger

Hello JohnI've tried that. It hasn't worked.I still can't load the plane and still get the PSS-A320.GAU error

Guest Badger

John,I've tried that too. I started both the original default flight and created a flight, with the default Cessna selected.In both caeses, switching to the Airbus brings up the gauge error.sorry

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.