Sign in to follow this  
Guest k7ltf

A340 PRO SERIES Installation prob

Guest k7ltf

hi guysI have the A340 pro series pack from PSS. I however have bewen having not much luck in getting it installed. I have the install prog. direrect it to my FS9 Main folder but it does not seem to appear in the aircraft directy - or manufacture list.Should the files be directed to the aircraft dir instead?Ive spent a bit of time trying to get this to work, and have pretty much laid it aside, for the most part.Thanks for any inputZach Bender K7LTF

Guest Phoenix_7

when you run the base installer it prompts for either FS2002 or FS2004here is a list of installed filesFS200xAircraftPSS-A340-200PSS-A340-300PSSAB-ProFS200xEffectsPSS_vc.fxFS200xGaugesPSS-A330.gau*the 330 and 340 use the same gauge fileFS200xPSSAirbus A3xxFS200xPSSNavDatapssaptpssawypssndbpssrwypsssidpssstarpssvorpsswptFS200xPSSTextureengine_GE_lengine_PW_lengine_RR_lengine_CFM_lgauge1_lgauge2_lOH_Lpss33_main_lpssa330_generic2_cpssa330_generic_cpssa334_generic_tvc_lwing330_lcheck and make sure they are in the correct locationJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.