Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

Installed A320 Pro in FS2004, have problems!

Does anyone know if there is a patch to enable this addon to be used in FS2004?Thanks,MAX

\Robert Hamlich/

John,I am sorry but I forgot to mention that it is a boxed version with CD. Any chance you can help?MAX

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest DLH35X

Hi,I have another problem: I bought the PSS Airus Pro via Ebay when I was using the fs2002. Now I am planning to upgrade to fs2004. Do I have to buy the airbus pro again now?

Guest Phoenix_7

the only legal way to update to FS2004 are through the Phoenix site purchase or through the CD purchase from Just FlightJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest DLH35X

hi, thanks for your answer. i will do that then. however, i think that is a shame! i bought a product. second hand or first hand doesn't matter. i have the whole box in my home and still have to buy exactly the same product again just because i have the cd version and not the download version.thanks anyway.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.