Sign in to follow this  
Guest saichiel

We can Try to make Better!!!!!!

Guest saichiel

Hello everybody,first sorry for my english and second please read hehe :)I think that we are all people that like a lot to fly and more if is with our perfecs models , so , I propouse that everyone who know a trick for Airbus please write here what is and where we can to found (only experimented producs of course) in this way all of us can have the models as good as we dream.For example,I love the wheather radar that have the dreamfleet A36

Guest vrandar

"I propose that everyone who knows a trick for Airbus please write here what is and where we can to found (only experimented producs of course) in this way all of us can have the models as good as we dream."That's a big task. There is a lot of help available here and I think doing a search of this forum will provide a large number of hints and tips.For the weather radar get hold of Activesky 5 from www.hifisim.comThere is a good TCAS with sound from Lee Hetherington available from avsim (but I never got it work with FS9.1 but it did with FS9.0).Wing Views are also available from avsim. One that comes to mind is for the iFDG/PSS by Brian Kolbuch but I think others are also out there although personally I don't them.Landing lights: never looked for any replacements but something makes me think they are hard coded into the panel.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.