Sign in to follow this  
Guest hmatta

reinstaling PSS Airbus pro without internet connection

Guest hmatta

I bought the pss pro online, then I found that I can only install it on a computer connected to the internet.I need to reinstall the software after I have reformatted my hard disc and given the computer to my son, who is not connected to the internet.How do I install the Airbus Pro on a computer Not connected online ? Please help.Regards.H. Matta

Guest hmatta

Would you please tell me what files I need to transfer - other that the PssA319 , PssA320, Pss321 , PssAB-Pro directories.Thanks.H. Matta

Guest radimz

Yes, you need to have a computer with internet conncetion to install and download the Airbus Pro package. But unce installed the programme you can copy the PSS folder from your PC to another computer(s) and there is no need of internet to run it. I download and installed the PSS airbus Pro at my office although I dont have MS FS2004 there and I brought it home on a CD-RW and copied it to my MS FS2004 folder. Keep the programme on a CD to recopy it when need

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.