Sign in to follow this  
Guest Traffic

Pre-purchase A330 question

Guest Traffic

Hi,I have the PSS A320 series (A319-321) and its great but I have one little issue with it that I can't seem to find a solution for after searching the forum.I wanted to know whether the A330 has this same issue or not before I purchase it.Primarily the issue is the abrupt control in autoflight. I find that the A320 banks, and sometimes pitches, too aggressively under AP. For example when it

Guest Niels_C

I haven't personally experimented with combining the PSS panel with a different model.Right click on the MCDU's INIT button. It's an undocumented feature, but works well.There, you can edit various aspects on the flightdynamics, and you browse by using the NEXT PAGE button. It is largely selfexplanatory.

Guest Traffic

Thanks for the reply.I just recently started reading about this INIT configuration and sounds like it will do the trick.On the question I originally posted about the A330, are there any handling differences/improvements made to the A330 compared to the 320?Cheers.

Guest pylon101

The A330/340 model is more stable. It is very similar in my opinion to A32X (which is reasonable due to identical common parts of all Airbus aircraft) but it is made for FS9 - and it shows.Go for it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.