Sign in to follow this  
Guest batur1977

About the PSS A320

Guest batur1977

Good day everyone,I've a question about the general use of Airbus Base pack for A319-320-321.Should i restart the FS everytime once after i complete a flight and land at some point to operate without having any problems ?Cause everytime i finish a flight ands park the aircraft to some gate, i can never realise a return flight from the point where i leave the aircraft without having to restart the FS otherwise the aircraft starts to go crazy rotates earlier than planned and etc etc..Is it common and is there any fixation ?Thanks,Batur

Guest vrandar

Yes, unfortunately for those who want to do a series of flights it does cause problems. In my case I tend to hit alpha floor on takeoff if I haven't re-started. So imho I strongly recommend you start FS for every flight to avoid this sort of thing happening.

Guest batur1977

Hi there Rob,Did you remember me from the British Airways forum pages ? This is Batur..Well i have been informed that after a flight to some point, when you reset the FMC from the data page of the mcdu it is believed that no problem occurs. Have you ever tried it ?

Guest vrandar

Hi Batur. Yes of course I have tried that but I don't find it works. I find the only way to prevent random problems with subsequent flights is to restart FS. Others might not need to but I do - it's no huge problem.

Guest Niels_C

Hmmm, would it help to turn the FD off, then back on?

Guest Andy Dyson

I just select the default Cessna, then the A320 again. Works every time.Cheers,Andy

Guest pylon101

It appears to be one of FS bugs: one flight at a time. It relates to (almost) all models if engines shut down. If you attempt to proceed with a next leg or make return flight - something will always be wrong:just one engine thrust handle is moved by joystick;problems with lights;problems with radio;gears and so forth.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.