Sign in to follow this  
Guest jl_pilot

A340/330 Electrical Problem. . .

Guest jl_pilot

FS2004 A340/330...Hi Guys,I seem to have a small problem with the electrical system. While on the ground, with the APU started and even with the EXT PWR A & B on, after about 5 mins, the Nav lights & the beacon go out. Until I start the engine, there seems to be no electrical power to the lighting system and I've also noticed that I can not contact ATC! :-hmmm I've followed the A340 tutorial and the same thing happens.I don't know if this makes a difference but I'm using an unregistered version of FSUIPC. Any help would be appreciated ;)Thanks, J...

Guest jl_pilot

Hi John, yes I did. I started with the default 737, then loaded the A340. Same thing happens...

Guest Cancer

Hello J,try to check / uncheck ( I don't remember which is helpful) the item "Extended battery life" in FSUIPC (Technical). I don't know either if this item is available within the unregistered version because I've got the registered one.Ren

Guest Niels_C

Did you also remember to tick "infinite battery" on?(FSUIPC option)

Guest jl_pilot

Hi guy's, Thanks for your replies ;) I don't have that option on my FSUIPC since it's unregistered. Does this panel only work properly with a registered version of FSUIPC? Is there any other way I can get around this problem? Thanks a lot,J...

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.