Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyboy2

Problems with the FS import

I need someones help, I have had the Airbus Professional for quite a while but was to scared to try and use it. Now I have it plus Level-D and the Queen of the Sky, After using those programs and doing pretty well I figured I would give the Airbus a try. My Problem is I am using FSbuild 2 to do my flights. When I go to import them to the A340's FMC or what ever they call it I get a black screen and then I get a error message saying that FS needs to close and restart. I can not figure out how to get my flights to import. Can someone help a Newbie like me get started? I am running FS2004 and have everything up to date. Thanks for your help Joel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you are using FsBuild 2 to plan your flights you do not need to import the result into the PSS Airbus MCDU. In FSBuild go to the "Export to..." menu and make sure the PSS A320/A330/A340 line is checked. Once you have built your flightplan press "Build" and the FSBuild will export the flightplan in the correct PSS format and will put the file in your fs9 /PSS/A3XX folder.Then in the Airbus MCDU go to the Data page then press Load Route and you will see the list of flight plans you have stored. The one you have just exported from FSBuild there as, for example, YMML-YMHB.One thing to check from the A/C Status option on the Data page of the MCDU is that you are using up to date navdata. The current cycle is 0509 ans you should see PGSAIRAC-0509 at LSK2R and the valid dates at LSK2L. If you haven't go updated navdata go to www.navdata.at and in the AIRAC menu you can download the latest cycle. When you install it it will place the files in your FS9 /PSS/NavData folder.

Sign in to follow this