Sign in to follow this  
Guest ELP

FS2004 Flight Plan Fails Halfway In Flight

Guest ELP

I searched the forum and didn't see the answer to my problem.I fly the PSS A319. I import my FS2004 flight plan in to the MCDU. The flight runs wonderful... At cruise after a while, the flight plan will just drop out with an incontinuity for what seems no reason at all and I either have to reload the flight plan or use the "DIR" thingy and go directly to the next waypoint and do that for the rest of the flight.Is my FS2004 flight plan that I have imported not pure and the MCDU doesn't like it? Should I buy FS Plan that makes PSS flight plans and use those?Everything else on the jet works great. I love the thing. The hard work to learn it and sense of accomplishment of learning all the systems. The jet is patched and has the latest Nav data. Like I said, it works great, just that it will drop out flight plans after executing a few waypoints. I created a flight plan in FS2004 and had this problem. Then another time I created the plan in FS Navigator and exported out to FS2004 format and same result: The MCDU seems to like the flight plan for a while for a few waypoints and then just barfs with in incontinuity. Any help I can get for this great product would be appreciated. Failing all this I might have to just punch in all my waypoints the hard way. Would rather not do that. Thanks.ELP

Guest ELP

OK... made some progress. I will just type in the flight plan manually as that seems to work.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.