Sign in to follow this  
Guest giln

Why does the a3xx vear off corse when landing

I have a big problem. I had this problem eversicne purchasing the a3xx series. The problem is whenever I land, ILS or visual, with as little wind as 2 kts in any direction, the aircraft vears off course. I don't understand! I believe that it is the panel because I used another panel and the same aircarft, in this case the a340-300, and the aircraft did not vear off course, it stayed aligned with the ILS. Why does this happen! Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Does this look normal? The autopilot is telling me to go right and the runway is clearly to the left??????!!!!! What the heck is going on?

I have the environment upgrade 7 and that is Phiket airport, why is this relevant?

"I have the environment upgrade 7 and that is Phiket airport, why is this relevant?"It's relevant because addon scenery can be placed incorrectly - Simflyers EGCC Manchester is a prime example of this. If you have addon scenery make sure the afcad file you are using is for the correct version of the airport.

An offset ILS is not lined up directly with the runway so you need to turn fairly late to line up with the runway and fly the last bit manually. Not a very good description but I hope you get the idea.

Sign in to follow this