Sign in to follow this  
Guest JUJU78

Crash on approach using PSS A320

Guest JUJU78

Hello all,I have a big issue when i using PSS A320 series.Everytime when i'am in approach phase (manual or ILS) the aircraft is stable and suddenly towards 200 feets above the ground it takes a nose-down attitude what cause a crash.If I look the Fligh control page on the ECAM I see that the pitch trim is re-initialized to 0 what causes this sudden loss of control.this problem product on all the approach of only one airport (Sim-wings Marseille Provence) and does not occur everytime but just with PSS A320 series.I use also Active Sky 3.5, FSUIPC 3.41 and FS Passengers during my flight.I lengthily sought various information on this issue on the forum but without finding answer.For information, I use the download version of PSS Airbus series.My last attempt to solve this issue is to change the version of FSUIPC to version 3.50.If somebody already encountered this problem and that it has a solution, I will be very happy to know it. Thank you in advance for your assistance

Guest pylon101

I have the same issue if trying to land manually. It happens often if any incorrect AFCAD (those are all around)makes FMS RAD NAV window empty and LOC/APR can not be engaged.At DH the aircraft just get crushed down. Nice finish after a 2 hour flight?!If I saw that ILS would not be working I switched off everything: FD, AP, changed frequences. Nothing helped. I guess the function "autotune" makes it happen. As far as FMS keeps running it makes radio tuned to ILS frequency, GS and messes up manual landing.What's to be done - I have no idea. Let's hope our gurus will utter a word of wisdom :-))

Guest Dutch64

If you both use Active Sky try disabling the "wake turbulence" options. It did solve simular kind of problems for me...

Guest pylon101

It's a great idea. I noticed after the last crash that AS window stated: "Wake turbulence event completed". Something like this.

Guest JUJU78

Hi all,Thanks for your reply.I have solve the issue with disabling Wake turbulence in ASV.Thanks all

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.