Sign in to follow this  
Guest aibiria

PSS A319/320/321 go seriously MAD!

Guest aibiria

Hi all!I can't speed up the simulator anymore while Im flying with my PSS321 since the aircraft starts going left and right very quickly making lose control itself. Its very similar to the UP & DOWN thing but this one happens only when I want to fly faster.It actually didn't happen before, its been happening since 2 last evens.Any ideas?Thanks a lot in advance guys!

Guest aibiria

oh, thank you very much for your answerThat's very enough. that's the phoenix support right?Very helpful really.Im not asking for a refund, I just want an idea. So if you don't support faster sim rate why do you set the in cockpit clock with a x4 and x2. If you don't support something that its actually on the airbus a320 you shouldn't make it with firstly. Its been working correctly a x4 speed with no problems.I've never complained about your A340 (which you took off from the market since it was too buggy at the beginning) after a while you released it again, it was still too buggy, had loads of problems but I just got over it.I've never asked for help and now, when I need it, even though you "don't support it" cause you only support normal sim rate you don't even try to give me an idea.Thanks very much for your helpPS: I love your product, i've been flying with your airbus for a long time now and I think you've done the best panel ever for fs2004. Its a shame I cannot get help here, bit disapointed.

Guest Phoenix_7

ok, so what kind of answer would you like?the truth is if you use anything above normal sim rate you will problemsproducts released after the Airbus do support this feature as it is something newif you can't live without increased sim rate try the 'pause at top of descent' featureJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest aibiria

Ok!!That's much better, I didn't know that you may get problems using the simulator about the sim rate. As it's been working before without any kind of problems ive got little bit scared.Thanks for your quickly answer john. By the way, i've never heard of that feature before "pause at top of descent". Where can i get that?

Guest aibiria

that's cool. I've got as well the A330/340. Actually, I didn't know it. Where is it fixed? Just by the in clock cockpit?Cheers

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.