Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jar172RG

PSS A320 Nav/Com radios question

Hey all, I've e-mailed PSS support, but haven't gotten a response yet, so I thought I would ask here just to see if anyone else has experinced the small problem I seem to be having and that is in FS2004 the Airbus's Nav/Com radios don't seem to work, on the last trip I took in it I attempted to tune an ATIS freq into Com1 and didn't get anything as well as attempting to tune an VOR and ILS on Nav 1 same thing nothing, with the nav attempt I tryied via the FMC and pedestal same result either way and did turn on the ILS display next to the FD button, any thoughts or ideas. Thanks. Cheers!! Jared

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

start FS with one of the default aircraft, then switch to the airbusthis will help prevent the FS dead battery bugif you have the registered version of fsuipc, click modules, fsuipc, technical tab, check 'extend battery'JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Oh ok thats easy enough, will I need to turn anything on in the default aircraft? like battery master or avionics master or just load up in a default then switch? Thanks. Cheers!! Jared

Sign in to follow this