Sign in to follow this  
Guest pylon101

How to make COM1 and COM2 working BOTH ?

Guest pylon101

I sicerely hope that I am not alone on a continent called PSS :( who can't make both COM1 and COM2 working at the same time. Am I?Went through manual twice.NICK

Guest vrandar

I have to confess to never having used COM2 as I do all my online comms with ATC on COM set to VHF1. The theory is I think that COM1 should be able to be set to VHF1 and COM2 to VHF2 and therefore you should be able to monitor both. But COM2 only works for me if it is set to VHF1.

Guest NormanB

In an online environment on VATSIM using SB3 you can type .com both. I'm not sure if Kenny has implimented the same thing on IVAO.In an offline environment if you have pressed both in the default Cessna using the radio stack then all the Airbus varients will work.

Guest pst2306

Beeing anoid of that myself, I created a little gauge that will do that, and also Turn on and off Marker Beacons, NAV1+2 and the ADF IDENT sounds. I uploaded it to AVSIM today. It is called PSAudio.zip, I will upload a special file for the A320 by PSS this week, this file will be called PSSAudio.zip. I will keep you updated. (I thought, that is a good addition to my A320 Transponder Gauges).Have funPhilipp

Guest pst2306

The PSS Version of the Audio switch is called PSSAudio.zip. I just uploaded it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.