Sign in to follow this  
Guest nawal

A330/340 Questions...

Guest nawal

Hello everyone, I am a user of A330/340 series, as well as B747-400 and 777-200. I have some questions regarding my Airbus program:1) Cargo doors do not open, while I press , though cabin doors open as well. Is it not modelled yet?2) When I turn on APU, I do not hear the APU sound, which was provided in Boeing series. Is APU sound provided for Airbus?3) I lfy, using keyboard, but in Airbus it does not operate at all, so I always have to take off, using trim controls, as elevators do not obey keyboard copmmands. While in my Boeing program they do as well. Does it mean that I have to use only joystick or what?4) While turning on the ground, the nose wheel does not turn like it used did in the Boeing release.5) When dumping fuel in A340, there's no fuel vapor line seen in the sky at the wingtips.I thank you all in advance for your kind help and wishing you best of luck. :-)

Guest NormanB

Nawal,The cargo doors can be assigned a key press to open. Off the top of my head I believe its set the same as "tail hook." Shift E will only open the passenger doors. The real Airbus crew cannot hear the APU.The Airbus modelled by PSS requires a joystick to control it.Nose wheel steering is modelled. Fuel vapour trails are not modelled.

Guest nawal

Well, regarding opening doors, as I press , on the display it shows that both aft and front cargo doors are open, while they are shut as I look at the aircraft from outside. Plus I found no shortcut keys in the panel configuaration utility to assign for cargo door controls. Would you please provide me some more details?Thanks in advance.

Guest Phoenix_7

as per forum policy, please post your namethe default commands areshift+E for main doorsshift+E,2 for cargo doorssometimes shift+E,2 does not workif you search the forum for 'doors' or ''cargo' you will find lots of suggestions JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.