Sign in to follow this  
Guest jdiogo

Airbus 330 crash to desktop

Guest jdiogo

Hello,for sometime I have this problem, I load the A330-300 from PSS and in the IFR panel view when I do Shift+3 for the VFR panel the FS2004 crash to desktop. This happens often and I don't know more waht to do. Can somebody help me on this?regardsJorge

Guest jdiogo

Thats's a good question,I start with a save flight but I already tried to start with Cessna 172 and the chosse the 330. The proble persists :( Jorge

Guest Phoenix_7

try removingfsuipc.dll and fsuipc.iniboth can be found in the modules folderthen re install only fsuipc.dllyou may also want to thr deleting fs9.cfg, a new one is created when you start FSJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest jdiogo

Thanks John,I think its time to do a total clean of FS :-) RegardsJorge

Guest Skywalker

I also experienced several CTD's after updating the NVIDIA driver. Since I went back to 77.77 it seems to work stable again.Rgds, Sam

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.