Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edam

PoMansMeridian...

Guest dek

OK, so I screwed up again! Three things regarding this file. 1. Do not unzip into your main FS2002 folder. Unzip into a temporary folder and then manually place the PoMansMeridian folder into your FS2002 aircraft folder. Then unzip the other files as instructed. 2. Do not make quick decisions at 1:30am just before uploading a file. I somehow felt there was too much drag on the aircraft just before uploading, and so I changed it at the last minute (even though I had been flying the old one for several weeks). Big mistake. Now there is too much power and too little drag. Kinda hard to slow down. I think this can be fixed by increasing the "parasite_drag_scalar" in the aircraft.cfg to 2.0 or 3.0. If not, I will upload a new .air file. 3. I put this bird together for the simple joy of it. I am new at this and I know that I made mistakes. I am very interested in getting feedback. What do you think of the aerodynamics? How could they be improved? I need feedback so that I may learn!Positive feedback appreciated.Thanks and hope you enjoy,dek

Dek what aircraft is it I would like to download it. thanks Greg