Sign in to follow this  
Guest aibiria

installation problem

Guest aibiria

Hi there guys!just wondering. I've formated my Hd and I've installed microsoft windows 2000.I've also installed fs and, of course, I wanted to install the brilliant A320 Pro since I can't fly other plane ;)I logged in to the phoenix users area and downloaded the base install. Well, when I open and try to install it, it actually tests my conexion, but after that when it tries to connect with your main server i get the following error:THE INSTALLATION HAS BEEN ABORTED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS: > CANNOT CONNECT TO DATA SERVER. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.I don't know what it exactly means but I guess it might be because the server is too busy but I've been trying the whole day thou and it always says the same error.Other thing i'd like to point is that I never install pss320 on this OS, I use XP but I lost the cd and i had to install windows 2000.About firewalls, nope, I closed mcaffe firewall and everything and it actually doesn't make any difference.Any ideas?

Guest NormanB

This usually happens when your connection is behind a proxy server.Please contact us using the link in my signature - we will see if we can work something out with you.

Guest NormanB

I have tried emailing you back on your "flats" email address and got:Message delivery has been delayed to the following recipients: [sMTP:xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx]: Remote SMTP Server Returned: 450 : Recipient address rejected: Requested action not taken. Try later.Please contact me so we can get you flying once again.Thanks,

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.