Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jonas Lundh

Some user feed back and a humble request.

Guest Jonas Lundh

Just reinstalled and few my PSS A321 again, you guys made a top job on that one! So old, but still realy nice! Considering the amount of hours I used it the price per hour is realy low! :)As for the request, it would be realy nice if you could consider a remake, I am sure you could put some nice new features into it!RegardsJonas

Guest Traffic

Trying not to read too much into your reply John, but if this project happens to be on the horizon I got to say its very exciting, as Boeings have been done to death in my opinion (except for the 777 ;) ).A new airbus series, as good as the PSS A330 currently is, would definitely be welcomed. And I for one, and many more I'm sure, would be willing to pay in three figures for it.Regards.

Guest Skywalker

I absolutely agree to Rob! I had recently had another session in the A330 simulator at the Swiss Aviation Center at Zurich-Airport. I had the chance to make some more direct comparisons between a real simulator and the PSS-bus. I was positively surprised in many situations about the flight behaviour, except for the FBW system, which is very hard to simulate and other features that aren't yet modelled in the current version. I guess that most airbus enthusiasts here in the forums aren't aware how much it takes to build such a sophisticated aircraft like an airbus for a simulator. I have a PPL and no doubt that I am willing to spend in three figures but consider, how many simmers are there, willing to read manuals of more than 400 pages before being able to bring this bird up to the skies... :-))Regards, Sam

Oh god, an updated A319/A320/A321 from PSS would be the absolute, mindblowing add-on for me.I must truly say that I love all your work and I agree with the previous poster that we have now excellent quality for virtually all Boeing aircraft, once Level D closes the gap with their 757 and with FeelThere's 737.I think you would be in for a killer market, if you would give the Airbus Pro package a facelift. A few new visuals and sounds for the panels, a functional VC - maybe some IRS implementation and a fix for the FMC (ILS/RADNAV) and I would owe you my eternal gratefulness.

Guest NormanB

Just to stop this one going wild.....John said that anything is possible after the 777 and 757, not that we were revisiting the ABPro.We will of course ask for user feedback as we did in choosing the two Boeings, as to what people feel is missing from their hangar.

Ok, ok, noone is sure that the ABPro will be updated. ;)But me too would be very happy to have the ABPro updated, and maybe a fantastic A380 ;):):)Keep up the good workStefano

I would like to ask PSS to seriously consider doing a 'C-17 Globemaster'?Apart from a few freeware offerings of dubious candy, know one has made a DECENT one yet?This aircraft is replacing the C-130 and does all that the 'Herc' does only quicker!To me, having seen the prototype display at R.A.F Mildenhall at their Air fete. I was in awe of it's performance and looks.Yes, I know Boeings have been done to death but this one HAS been ignored.Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

If I had to vote, I would suggest an Embraer, such as the newly minted EMB190 or something in that family. It is similar to the Airbus series in that the fuselages and cockpits are identical, all that is different is the size of the fuselage. Of course there are other minor differences, but nothing that anyone would notice, just like the Airbus.

Guest Skywalker

There already exists a rather sophisticated Embraer by "Feelthere". Rgds, Sam

Yes, there is, but thats the ERJ-145 I believe. The 170/175/190/195 is totally different.

Guest Skywalker

Yep, you're right, it is a 145! I am not familiar with the other models.Cheers, Sam

Gettin' back to the AirBus Pro makeover >> IT gets my vote :-hah Best to all,Ken Boardman

Ken Boardman

Guest oliver mcrae

A new airbus pro would be nice but it would also be nice if the -500 and -600 could be added to the list of A340 variants.Oliver

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.