Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jonas Lundh

Some user feed back and a humble request.

Guest Skywalker

It would certainly get mine, too!! :-))Sam

Guest jomata

I do understand your point, but like many have said before, a revamp of the ABPro along with the AB340, would drive this market crazy.Essencially, some features like an active IRS, a true Alpha Prot behavior, where the aircraft won't let you into stall by lowering the nose, or raising it to avoid overstress, and if not asking too much, some control on the ELACs would be nice.CheersJo

Guest vrandar

There is a definite gap in the market although my view tends to be more towards wanting an upgrade to and more functionality with the panel and MCDU rather than with the model and flight dynamics. Whatever happens in future never forget that some constraints are inevitable due to Microsoft's code in the core platform.

i vote for upgrade to AirbusProi would gladly pay for itmoreover Microsoft is now willing to work with and be somewhat open with 3rd party add on developers.Bo

Bo Klop

Hello,I would be happy to invest fair sum of money on update for the airbuses. I have your 320's, 330's and 340's and yes few issues but almost there. Your 777 is truly interesting. But Level-D offering their 757 in short while it could be commercially more viable for you to offer update for the buses rather than competing with Level-D. Needless to say but their 767 is basically perfect and I can only imagine their 757's will there as well.Best Rgs & thanks for a nice product Perttu

Guest Skywalker

I agree... it makes more sense to me to stay with the Airbus as PSS already has great credibility and the skills. They should keep this lead before others take over. There is still space to bring a sophisticated and more advanced Airbus to the market. Competing with the existing Boeings will be very hard as Perttu explained. Rgds, Sam

Guest jimmy_lin_zhi

Yea! I am not the only one who wants an A320/A330/A340 remake! You guys have done a top job on da originals! How about a remake or update on those packages! Would definitely be welcomed. Other developers are citing **** and bull excuses in why they are not interested in making AIRBUS FBWs! How about an update on it. The ECAMs and VCs on the original A330/A340s need some major work but it is still the best packages for your price and value. PMDGs are accurate but costs alot more as well! They also hit on our FPS as well especially their B737s. Keep up the good work PSS!BTW personally I am bored with the B777 packages. It really has been DONE TO DEATH! I really hope that the last one would be the one from PSS and FEEL THERE!Regards,James

Guest Maestro

i would have to vote on an all fixed up, quite bug free, very framerate friendly (as is now) ABPro.However, if its as framerate hoggy as the A330 and A340, then no.I understand that some people have no problem with the frames on the A330 and A340, however a lot do.

Mother of god, please A319/20/21 update...Please no A380. There are two in the entire world right now... that can wait. The 19/20/21 series is so ubiquitous in this day in age, so many more people are familiar with it, and you already have a huge base of people FLYING said series, probably most all wishing it had half the features of the latest aircraft you've released.I say your Airbii are so good, let the other companies play with Boeing.~Nate

Well, I fly the Airbus Pro all the time and just because the A319/A320/A321s are next to the B737s >the< short/medium-haul airliners nowadays and therefore especially attractive for me, because I only want to fly one leg of 1-2 hours at a time.That's exactly why I am holding off on ANY long-haul aircarft, like the PSS B777 and PMDG B747, although they're without a doubt very attractive. The Boeing gap will be closed for FS9 once the 737 series from FeelThere is out.From a business perspective, it should be a total no-brainer for PSS to update the Airbus series, because PSS has the knowledge and experience and with a little effort, cosmetic updates and some added functionality and flight dynamics tweaks, this could be a killer package. There is simply no alternative to the PSS Airbus series, unless you want to settle with the very basic Aerosoft buses or the unfinished and unsupported Wilco A320PIC.You have all my support, PSS!

Guest bva224

You have my vote for an update of the Airbus pro (A320/321) :-yellow1 (and why not adding the A318 and A319)The ABpro is always the reference for an someone interested in flying an Airbus even after some years of activity anywhere in the FS wirtual world .Of course, it would be great to have new improvement in the graphics and update in the virtual cockpit and so on...Adding the -600 variant in the A340 family would be a plus but why not beginning with the New A350 ???Anyway keep the good job gentlemen !!!

Guest bva224

You are right the A319 is already in the package so just have to add the A318 to have the complete A320 family. ;-)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.