Sign in to follow this  
Guest TShoemaker

A330 FMC

Guest TShoemaker

Hi all, I purchased the PSS Airbus Pro, A330, and A340. While I must say that I'm impressed with the model, there is one thing that I'm having a lot of problems with. When trying to load a flight plan using FSbuild 2 in the A330 FMC, FS2004 stops responding, and then shuts down. A pop up saying the simulator has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. I've updated my AIRAC to the latest version and I have always used the latest version of FSUIPC. I read about someon that was having a similar problem, and that's when I took more troubleshooting methods based on the reply. So far, nothing has worked, and I'm growing a little frustrated. I'd hate to spend money on an aircraft that I can't use all the features for. Please advise me on what may need to be done to remedy this problem. Thanks in advance.Best regards,Trent

Guest NormanB

Trent,I'm a long time user of Ernie's FSBuild. Are you using the same airac cycle in both PSS and FSBuild? Are you exporting to PSS format or importing an FS9 plan?

Guest TShoemaker

I'm using the current airac cycle, and I've exported to both FS9 and PSS format from FSBuild. I haven't had any problems with the A319/320/321 or the A340 with inporting either format.Regards,Trent

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.