Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

A possible solution for many problems

Guest NormanB

Sound words Jaff and something we in support recommend.

Guest devere

I've used this method ever since buying the Airbus packages. It's a pain but does cure most problems. What I would like to know is why? Admittly it's only a few more "clicks" but will we still have to do this with the few 777 etc?Regards David de Vere

Guest Phoenix_7

when you start FS, even before you get to the menu screens it is loading settings from the 'default' flight, for this reason you should not change the default flightonce the menu screens load, you can then select a saved flight, or create a new flightJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest Skywalker

That's right! I even don't have to start with a default aircraft and it works like a charm. I saved a default flight with a PSS330 at a gate, batt and parking brakes on. When starting FS this is always the initial situation. Rgds, Sam

Guest jaff_korn

I found that starting the flight with another aircraft (cessna 172 for example) and changing it for the airbus A330/340 avoids many problems, for example: the T.O. Memo appearing during cruise and approach, and I don't remember other problems. If you haven't tried it, you should Jaff

Guest vrandar

Tripleseven, before you ask I have deleted your post here not for anything to do with the content but because it was a duplicate of the post you started in your new thread. By the way, old habits die hard (a fairly poor Air Supply song from 1981 if I recall) and I still always start my FS session with the Boeing 737 with avionics on and the switch to the Airbus.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.