Sign in to follow this  
Guest SAS807

A321 LOC Capture problem

Guest SAS807

HiI have some problems getting my A321 capturing the localizer.I have had some test flights into ENGM 01R with the A321 and the A330. The A330 will capture correctly with ONE/111.95 in the lower left corner. The A321 will not. It will read 111.95 and nothing morehappens. As far as I can see the NAV RAD page are similar until capture for A330. It will say ONE/111.95 in LSK3L, when for the A321 it stays on with .../111.95As far as I know both aircrafts are using the same database?Best RegardsJan FredrikSAS807

Guest SAS807

Problem fixed. I was starting up FS9 with default Cessna, coldand dark. Changed this to engine running and avionics on.The A321 works normal again. The funny thing is that the A330/340worked ok with cold and dark Cessna.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.