Sign in to follow this  

airports 2000 v 1 and 2 fix

I tired using the search functions but it never seems to work right for me so. I just wanted to know if anyone has the fixes for aiports 2000 v1 and 2 so it will work right in FS2k2. I used to have BGL fixed for JFK,BOS,MIA . I thought I had saved them but it appears not. i remember someone here made the fixes and not wilco but I can not seem to find them. Also is there a afcad for BOS ? If anyone has these files could you post a link or just send them to me richard@computersandsolutions.net Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

jerrycwo4 I have all 3 Airport 2000 CDs, and just downloaded these fixs but they have no instructions. Would someone please tell me how to use these update files to make the Airport 2000's work in Fs2002. Thanks' jerry