Sign in to follow this  
Guest larezz

ZFW

Ok, I have this question.. I realy don't know how to work with the loadedit and fuel planner.. if you change it, is it automaticaly changed in FS or is it separated? I mean like FS has chosen its own ZFW wich you can set in FS itself, but if you determine your payload etc with the editor in windows, is it automaticly the same in FS settings?? i have much problems with that... I can never put my weights in on the fmc...And also, I can't find anything in the manual about that T.O config button.. if you push it you can check TO settings but it stays there for my whole flight.. if i'm landig it's still TO config, kinda funny but can't get it away :(all help greatly appreciated!Larezz

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For this resonse I'll confine my answer to the TO Config and will answer the loadedit separately. The TO COnfig is not optional, as part of the taxi checklist you MUST press the To Config button. If any of the lines come up blue you must correct the entry. For example flaps might not be set and you would get a ------T.O in blue next to the flaps entry. The callout and response is often:"Takeoff Config" "No Blue"The memo should then clear after takeoff and be replace with the Seat Belts and No Smoking memos. If, having got no blue entries the TO screen at the bottom of the upper ECAM still doesn't clear get back to us.

Sign in to follow this