Sign in to follow this  
Hans-Christian

A330: Compass turns for abaout 60 - 90

Dear Support Team,not a week ago I purchased the A330 via download, having so much fun with Airbus Pro.As written in the thread "A320 Heading Problem", I have a weird Problem only with the A330: Immeditatly at the origin (for instance after loading the flightplan for IFR in FS) or after at least 2 or 3 hours of flying, the compass with the displayed runway turns all of a sudden for up to 90

Guest NormanB

Hans-Christian,Its not that anybody is ignoring you - Im just confused. To clarify you are flying along *anywhere* on a heading and after a few hours that heading switches 180?

Hi Norman,1. Several times the heading switched immediatly, or after about 15 minutes at the origin (EDDM); aicrafts heading at the gate turned from 350

Guest nicoma

"no active af2 files",Hans-Christian!Delete any *.af2 if you running FS2002..AF2 was the problem for many of my friends..Also check for double filename *.afXGood luck!Nico

I did the following when I used FS2002: 1.) Search for addon sceneries containing "AF2_XXXXX.bgl" files2.) Deactivate these sceneries3.) Delete all the "AF2_XXXXX.bgl" files you found4.) Delete the corresponding "scenery.dat" files5.) Reactivate these sceneries RegardsHakan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.