Sign in to follow this  
Guest efendi_1

PSS A340 cannot activate Autopilot

Guest efendi_1

HalloI made a new installation of my PC. The PSS A340 was working fine before. I was using FS2002 on Windows XP Home Edition. Now I am using using Windows XP Professional with FS2004 on the same PC. My problem is that the autopilot is not getting activated. Also AP2 and the AT Button. Also I think that I could hear an airconsound or something like this when I switch on the battery and the APU or am I wrong. Its a long time ago that I was using the PSS.Can somebody help me with my problem?Greetings Michael

Guest efendi_1

HelloYes. I am starting with the default flight ans then switch over to the PSS. The standard Aircrafts from FS2004 dont show any problems like that. So i really dont understand why an Add On Aircraft make problems like this.Greetings Mike

Guest efendi_1

Hello againAt least one last question. Is it normal that i cannot hear even any sound when i switch on the battery. (like aircondition). And is it normal that i cannot activate the autopilot when i am on ground? I hope somebody can give me an answer so that i know if there is something wrong with my PSS or not.Greetings Michael

Guest NormanB

The autopilot wont function on the ground. Things like APU and packs are not heard from the flightdeck.

Guest efendi_1

HelloThank you for your answer. I could swear that in my FS2002 before it was working :-shy Greetings Michael

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.