Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrandonSk

Panel(fuel) resets

Hi everyone... I have had this problem that did not bother me too much as I had a workaround, until now...It seems, that very randomly (I could not discover any pattern) my panel decides to reset - at least the fuel does to full tanks (e.g. I go to menu, change the fuel, go back, and after 2 secs it goes back to full). But that does not happen every time - sometimes yes, sometimes no.Workaround I had was, that after I started up the engines and then changed the fuel, it stayed on like that and did not reset. That worked fine for me until now that I bought FS Pasaangers. Now if I have this reseting situation, even if I start-up the engines and after that start FS Pax, since it changes the fuel also, my tank gets reset to 100% -> after that I can't change it as fs pax does not allow me to do so.So what is the cause of this reseting? Any solutions/fixes?Also keep in mind:I did try to start with default Boeing first and then switch to PSS - no change. (To be honest, starting straight with PSS works usually better for me)Thanks for answers.Brandon.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this