Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Which Airbus

Well I have been impressed with the initial pre-release of the 777 and the work by the PSS staff, that I am now considering one of the Airbuses. My problem is which one to purchase that will have at least some of the "goodies" now on the 777 such as a fully or almost fully clickable VC and functional FMC. Which airbus is the newest version that would have the most up to-date improvements or do all have essentially the same. Any recommendations are appreciated.And thanks PSS for making a great 777. Will be patient for a few more hours before I try to download the Final PRE-Release.Regards,Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guest NormanB

The ABPro series doesnt have a clickable VC. The 330 and 340 were designed with FS9 in mind and therefore have a clickable VC.

Thanks Norman, Have been enjoying the T7 with its clickable VC.Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I read the review for the A330/340 and it says the virtual cockpit is fully functional and you can fly the plane from it. In a thread here I read that you couldn

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Guest Skywalker

Hi TomUnfortunately you are right on your quote that the engines cannot be startet in the A330/A340 VC's. The crucial buttons exist but are not programmed. Other buttons are clickable but don't move. I still like the A330 series very much, however, obviously the programmers at PSS have not finished their work. I look forward to their next Airbus project.Regards, Sam

Guest ELP

My VA uses the A319. While it was really some work to get used to it and it has a few minor quirks, after the first 10 hours... I really liked it. Got about 170 hours on it right now and still look forward to flying it.The A330 right out of the box flys nice.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.