Sign in to follow this  
Guest m1st4_pr1m3

Will There Be Maybe An Airbus A380 Please.......

Guest m1st4_pr1m3

Hey guys the a380 is flying now and there are a lot of specifications and fly dates and so on about this playne... please build a professional airbus a380 becouse the other payware a380 ist all ####....you build so cool plains i got the a320 & 330 & 340 from you and i love them but one is missing now the A380....and there are a lot of fans from this plaine... today it landet in hamburg (germany) and there where 100.000 people me too :() this plaine is amazing....this will be verry cool if you could build one proffesional Airbus A380 and then i will pay 50

Guest Mikas

I've already sent two or three emails to PSS asking for a A380. But I've got no replies. I believe there's a big market for a good A380 product now. Nobody I know likes any of the A380 versions available out there and everybody, me included, is waiting for a good product from any company. The real A380 is still big news in the aviation community, and even many of those who don't appreciate Airbus, are following the A380 evolution with interest. It's probably the most sensational thing in aviation these days. It's a XXI century aircraft, it's one of the biggest out there and it's the newest one with lots of technology. For those who like Airbus and do prefer to have better versions of the already existing PSS family instead of a new plane, I can only say that most probably, the big majority would rather have a new product now, than an upgraded old one. In my opinion, does not make much sense asking for new improved versions of existent products right now, because we all would want them again by the time Flight Simulator X comes out. It would be great to have an A380 product at least similar to the other Airbus PSS products. So why don't PSS develops an A380 from an A340 in the meantime? Even if it wouldn't bring anything new from the other PSS packages, it would still be the best A380 simulation out there.Michael Santos

Guest vrandar

No decisions have been taken yet about what aircraft will follow the next release which is the 757.Edit: but personally I think there has been more appetite on these forums over the last couple of years for a new A320 family.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

I tend to support Rob on this one.Whilst I would certainly be interested in a quality A380, I suspect the majority of FSimmers concentrate on the short to medium haul flights due to time constraints. I suspect that a higher quality A320 would be well supported as an alternative to the plethora of very good B737's currently out there.Warren

Warren

Guest NormanB

Like Rob, and this is me posting from a personal angle, I would love to see a revisit to the Airbus suite.I can't make further comment except to confirm what Rob has said and that is that there are no confirmed plans past the 757.

Guest Mikas

I've only started to fly last September, so for me, the PSS Airbus family is still a great. I would also like to add that like almost everybody out there, my flights are short, usually between 700 and 1500nm, but that doesn't prevent me from using my favourite aircraft, the A330 (with 20 or 30% FOB). FS X will bring new possibilities and again everybody will want new aircrafts for it, and I've read somewhere that there will be an A320 with the initial package. So for now, I think PSS should try a survey. The thing is, if you want a good Airbus A320, you already have one. Maybe not as good as the new Boeing models, but nevertheless, a good product. If you want a good Airbus A380, you don't have any. Although I understand why many of the PSS customers do prefer new versions of the A320, I find it hard to believe that PSS will have a bigger market there.Michael

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.