Sign in to follow this  
Guest blind0wl

Airbus 330 Checklists?

Guest blind0wl

Hey,Was wondering, are you supposed to get any checklists with the A330 series? I dont seem to have them after downloading the plane from PSS....kinda sux if they dont come with them standard.

Guest blind0wl

Yeh, have been there and downloaded the manuals...but no checklist as far as I could tell...Id actually prefer it in the kneeboard rather than alt-tabbing out...Thanks for the replyBlindy

Guest blind0wl

Thanks for that...just found it. One question though...my right engine doesnt seem to turn on, only the left...I have fuel pumps, battery, the ign/on and both engine start switches on but no movement in the right engine...have done what was suggested about starting a flight in a cessna first and starting it up and then changing to the airbus with no luckThanks for the help

Guest ciruelo

Have you got the APU Bleed on and also the Crossflow Switch. both on Overhead panel

Guest SAS807

HelloWhen you start with your default Cessna, make sure that your engine is running as well. Then switch to the PSS and shut down the engines.I don't know why, but this has solved my problemse.>Default Cessna >Master ON> >Avionics ON >Engine ON ..switch to PSSBest regardsJan FredrikSAS807

Guest blind0wl

That seemed to do the trick...I had crossfeed going...didnt have the APU bleed, but I also hadnt turned on the master APU switch either...Thanks for pointing me in the right directionDave

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.