Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alex Marcenko

What about new A-320 family project?

Guest Alex Marcenko

Hi everyone,Probably someone have already asked about new project, so my appologies if someone did. So this is the question to PSS team: didn't you think about remaking your A-320 to a new flightsimulation level? Can we wait for this after B-757 release?Alex.P.S. Sorry for my poor English

Guest NormanB

Once the 757 is out we may possibly poll users as we did before the 777 and 757.As of today there are no definite plans after the 757 (except to build another aircraft!)

Guest charlie212

Yes it would be great to see an airbus project of the same calibre and quality as the boeings.So many companies always produce boeings and more boeings, but in the real world there are so many airbus a/c in the skies and the only decent sim for it is PSS A330/A340, but it does lack in many areas as it was designed a few years ago and i know PSS can emulate that sim to a very high standard. A few other companies made attempts at the airbus as well but with very poor results. anyway,..always hoping thanks

I would love a really good 'C-17 Globemaster III'. No one has done a decent one ever before.I know that PSS has the expertise to do it and if they would, my plastic would be more than ready.Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest mruane

A new A320 has my vote also and one built to the same standard as the B777. All the bits must surely be there - need someone to put them together :-)

Dear PSS,Still I can not figure out why you would do 757. I will buy Level-D 757 no matter what. Then I will not buy another 757. And I am quite sure most people will do the same.I would buy updated Buses from you anytime if available. Just my opinion! Perttu

Yea, in a few months we'll have two 777 (PSS/FeelThere), two 757 (PSS/LevelD), two MD-80s (Flight1/Lago), three 737s (PMDG/Ariane/FeelThere), a 727 (DreamFleet) and two 747 (PMDG/RFP)*shakes head*PSS has shown that they can do it. They are probably the only developer at the moment with the knowledge to do it right, the market is definitely there.Boe®ing... ;-)

Guest oliver mcrae

Well I think that PSS had the right idea with the making of the newer 777 varitions in that they already had the 200ER so they made the 200LR,LRF and 300ER. I hope that they will go with that mind set to the A340 for then they could do the A340-500 and A340-600 as there are no goo A340-500 and 600 out now (no offense to simubuild). As people wanted a new A320 series I am for that also. If they could do a dual development plan like they did with the 777 and 757 that would be great but I am just hoping that they will even consider and hopefully take on the making of the A340-500 and 600.Thank you for taking the time to read this post.Oliver McRae

Guest Alex Marcenko

I agree with all opinions. I think that there are much more people who want's to fly new Airbuses with new, high level of detalization, so it would be very great to make this project alive. There is also the SSW A-320 family project, but I think that it wount be finished:)

Guest Jesper Kimblad

A new or improved Airbus 320 family will sell much better then a 757 I think. The sim market are also in great need of a really good A320.

Guest Traffic

Understatement of the century.Airbus has been significantly under served in simming compared to Boeing, and more and more people want it yet developers aren't even listening I think. Oh well. :-roll

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.