Sign in to follow this  
darian

pss a320 nose dives unctrolled during flight

when in panel view the plane will nose dive to the ground and crash no matter how hard i pull up on the joystick, and the panel mouse flicker has textures missing problems. i would like a working copy or my money back because.

I'm also having trouble with the Airbus 320 with uncontrolled pitch in mid flight. While flying at cruise altitude on Autopilot/Autothrottle The plane intermitantly will suddenly and rapidly lose airspeed from 300Kts down all the way to 180 kts and less. The plane will pitch up and the plane will stall. Recovery can only be done by turning off the AP and resetting. Then it flys fine again for a while, then it happens again. I can't go more than an hour in flight before this behavior repeats itself.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I have had the same problem, although when on final on approach. There are some threads down here explaining and solving the problem. As for the approach hiccup: it can be solved by disabling the "wake turbulence" in ASV or tweaking FSUIPC to smooth the weather and turbulence (as far as I recall).Good luck.

>I have had the same problem, although when on final on>approach. There are some threads down here explaining and>solving the problem. As for the approach hiccup: it can be>solved by disabling the "wake turbulence" in ASV or tweaking>FSUIPC to smooth the weather and turbulence (as far as I>recall).>>Good luck.>Thanks! Actually I was just going to post just that! I thought the problem was with the A320 since it only happened (until tonight) with that aircaft. After my post though, I flew with a different aircraft and had the same thing happen, so I realized the problem was probably elsewhere. So I looked at my ASVE settings and noticed the wake turbulance setting was on, as well as the option to enhance it's effect, which I didn't realize was set. I turned it off and will try again. Thanks for the response!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest NormanB

During ASV beta one of the testers had input a thermal which saw similar results.I wont embarrass the tester by nameing him since he would visit this forum on occassion :)

Guest blackrose73

Hi, I used to have this problem as well and I found it was because I changed the default aircraft to another add-on. When I changed the default flight back to use the cessna all problems seemed to go away. I think add-ons behave unpredictably sometimes when the default aircraft is changed.I also had other problems like glideslope not capturing, and lights/ATC not working, which were all fixed by doing the above.

Guest etienne

Good evening,I have the same probleme with the last version of the airbus pro serie, and sometime no acceleration of the N1,

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.