Sign in to follow this  
Greg Goodavish

Airbus Pro series and ILS approaches

I read in one of the posts that the ILS glidepath was off, putting the aircraft too low in the Airbus 319/320/321 series. Has that been fixed? I have FS9 and would like to buy this panel, but if that is a problem, am a little nervous about doing so.

Greg Goodavish

Guest vrandar

There has been no patch (nor will there be) for this. Not everyone seems to experience it. I do and I find the aircraft dips slightly below GS sufficient to bring up the master warning (which I cancel) but not enough to cause anything more than mild irritation. I am experimenting with the air file to see if I can fix it but I suspect it is a minor FS9/PSS glitch in the panel. But don't let it put you off gettting the aircraft which is very good indeed.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Thanks for the advice, Rob. I went ahead and bought it, and what an aircraft! I am thoroughly enjoying it! I haven't had any problems with ILS so far. And the sounds are awesome. You will see me in the skies much more often now with an Airbus. SOOOO much better than any of the freeware models out there. Thanks.Greg GoodavishBAW380British Airways VirtualUSA118US Airways VirtualSAS905Scandinavian Virtual Airlines

Greg Goodavish

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.