Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix_7

A340 makes ATC silent

Guest pegase

So far, rhartea, from my experience and those from others with the same plane, there is no other solution than activate the endless battery option in FSUIPC which needs the registered version.This is why I don't agree when Norman and Rob tell "Registered FSUIPC is not required however makes life much more simple."Off course, it is possible to take off, fool around and land without ATC and NAV. But what is the point having an highly detailed simulation with fully functionnal MCDU to fly it without NAV ?For me, there 20

Guest vrandar

The problem is very hard to pin down as it does not occur for every pilot. Even many that do not have the fully registered version of FSUIPC do not experience it. You can see by the length of this thread that it is one we have not found easy to solve and, for those of us that don't get it I for one have found it impossible to replicate on my setup. We just have to keep plugging away at possible solutions and re-stating the things that we DO know can cause it: not starting your FS session with a default MS aircraft etcRob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest Cancer

Bonsoir Pierre,I haven't read the whole folder because I'm one of the happy pilots who don't know these problems. So I can't tell you if the following tip was already given. A German user mentioned that he was successful by assigning a key to the avionic main switch (I don't know if it is the correct name because I've got the German version of FS9) in the FS9.cfg. After each start of the Airbus (without a prior start of adefault aircraft) he presses the assigned key and his problems seem to be solved.Just a further tip, not more!ciao, Ren

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.