Sign in to follow this  
Guest anas.t

PSS Series Problem

Hello Support , I have problem with all the Airbus planes i got witch is everytime I do a flight . After A/P is on and cruise level reached it dosen't exceed Mach 0.56 and even less .. I want it to cruise normal at Mach 0.82 or 0.86 .. This happen's to me in ever flight i do .. Help please Cheers, Anas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can manually change the mach number. You did not mention which particular A/B series you have. Is it the A319/320/321? If so, then you will not get those speeds. This series seems to max out around 0.80 Mach. I don't have the A330/340 so I can't speak to those aircraft. Please let us know which series you have so we can help.

No the A319/A320/A321s do not max out at Mach 0.80 but quite correctly go to a Vmo of 0.82 with the A330 and A340 able to reach Mach 0.86. Anas, if you are not getting anywhere near those mach numbers then clearly something is wrong. Could you post here and example of your route, ZFW and block fuel and whether you are using any weather software just to eliminate these as a cause. A screenshot of the panel while it is only getting up to your maximimum mach would also be v helpful.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Hello Rob , Yes the route is generated by Fs Build 2.2 and it happen's on all the routes and ZFW is 102 and block 32.8 and screenshot show's the red line on the 350 and it dosen't exceed .. BTW , this problem is on all PSS Series from 319 till the 340 .. using cost index 200 , I think that's all .. I use VATSIM ( SB3) and I use some of the PMDG , Silver Wings , Flight1 , Nothing else ..Anas

>Airbus A320 family do not go over 350 knots TAS (total air>speed). ^^^^^Isn't TAS TRUE Air Speed?

Sign in to follow this