Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirbusCaptain

PSS A330?

Guest AirbusCaptain

I just loaded up my good old PSS A330 for a quick flight and realised that there are some faults with it. Like the night lighting problem in the VC as well as the landing gear in the VC. Also the ECAM mistakes were carried forward from the PSS A320 series. I was hoping for something to be done about it but nothing was.How about a A330 V2 and I am sure that alot of us will pay good money for it. PMDG got alot of request for it but gave everyone of us their #### and bull excuse that AIRBUS refused to coorporate with them. I know that if anyone can do a good updated A330 package for FS2004 it`s you guys. Infact you were the first payware package I ever bought 5 years back for FS2000! Yes it was your B744 that was so highly recommended. I hope that you can do a A330 package that is as good if not better than your B777 version 3 for FS2004! I get all excited thinking about you guys releasing one tommorow!!!Hahhaha!!Best regards,Airbus Captain

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.