Sign in to follow this  
Hans-Christian

A319 crashes when AP enabled

Hi PSS-Support-Team,I need your help on my problem with the A319.Everytime I enable the AP after take-off,the Airbus starts descending and finally is falling like a rock.I never had problems with the MCDU and on several flights with the A330 just before, everything worked fine.So I am quite sure I did the preflight preparation well and entered all necessary datas into the MCDU. I have no problems taking off and I am right in the center of the FD cross, when I enable the AP in managed mode.ZFW and Block-Fuel (in this case 54.8 and 6.8 kgs) is entered correct on the INI page, but, different to the A330, the GW values on the FUELPRED page are not displayed up on the left side (Blue letters).As I have no idea, what I might have forgotten or done wrong, it would be kind, if you could help.Regards,Hans-Christian

Hi,"Shock your parents and read a book"In my case it should be: This forum too has a search function... :-roll I am sorry but very glad too, because the reason for the problem was the setting of the FSUIPC (the trim-axis on the technical page...), which didn

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.