Sign in to follow this  
nickelodeon

A320 fuel consumption

Hello CaptainsHow realistic is the fuel consumtion on this aircraft? ... Because I spend always much more fuel with the airbus 320 than with the PMDG 737 !!... and my virtual airline is not so happy about that :-)Thanks for input any commentRegardsMaikel

Guest NormanB

I have found the ABPro series very close to the real world burn figures. What sort of figures are you seeing per hour per engine?

Sorry for my late reply, but on this days I am finding very little time to spend on the simulator.Anyway, I could check on a flight from EBBR to EDHI and found that on climb I spend fuel depending on the altitude. First more than 4000 Kgs/h and then decreasing until 2000 aprox.On cruise level spent around 1200 Kgs/h, and descending spent 400 Kgs/h.On approach and final, keeping 240 kts spent around 1700 Kgs..... And those figures means about 1000 Kgs more of fuel spent than the PMDG 737 on the same route and spending about the same block time on both aircrafts.Thanks and RegardsMaikel

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.