Sign in to follow this  
Guest dynamania

Radio Stuff

Guest dynamania

Morning :)i have watched alot of videos recorded in cockpits and during landing -sometimes during take off too- i hear a constant beep like you've caught the signal of something *beepbeep beepbeep beepbeep.. ..* what's that for? and is it possible to enable that in PSS A320/330/340?yours,dynamania

Guest NormanB

Thats the outer, middle and inner markers you are hearing. They can be enabled (I don't have FS on this PC so cant give you the defined answer)

Guest dynamania

good afternooni hope you'd give me instructions on how to enable those markers when able, thank you dynamania

Hello everyone!I use Philipp Stein's "Airbus A320 Style Audio Switch" gauge and can't hear the marker sounds. Switching it on/off works, both with the gauge and the standard FS9 key setting (Ctrl+3) but I can't hear the sound.Does anyone have a similar problem or an idea where the problem might lie?Thanks in advance,Dennis

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.