Sign in to follow this  
Guest eric1

Nav database

Guest eric1

Hey guys!I really enjoy the PSS A320!! Is there anywhere that I can find an updated Nav database that will have RNAV approaches and such? Thanks for the help!Eric

Guest NormanB

Also, I try to update the navdata on the server with the latest airacs which means you can also just rerun the base installer.Currently set as 0512

Guest vrapp

>Also, I try to update the navdata on the server with the>latest airacs which means you can also just rerun the base>installer.Norman, could you advise how to do it right, what options to select in the installation in order to have only navdata updated? I ran installer and unchecked everything but navdata, and that obviously uninstalled Airbus.Perhaps a standalone utility would help... or if we could run "repair" or "change" of the installation from add/remove programs - currently it's not available.thanks,Vadim Rapp

Guest NormanB

I didnt do the Airbus installers and dont have the source code. I would imagine (I havent tried) that is you selected to install the base and navdate then that would / should do it.If I get chance later I will try that out.

Guest vrapp

it does, but it looks like it re-downloads everything else as well.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.