Sign in to follow this  
Guest TShoemaker

Something's weird with the ABPro

Hello,This isn't the first time I've written in this forum about this problem, but hopefully I can get it resolved. The problem I'm having is the A319/320/321 goes into a nose dive if I'm in cockpit view. If i switch to the VC or any external views, I regain full control of the aircraft. I've updated my FSUIPC, changed all the settings (trim axis), have the current AIRAC, and have even uninstalled and reinstalled the package. Here's the funny part: when I decided to replace the A319/320/321 panel with the PSS A330 panel...everything worked fine (except the autothrottle kept coming on). Other than that, I had full control of my aircraft.Based on this, is there something that someone can assist me with in regards to this situation?? I've read every post about this problem, and tried every fix (even loading a default aircraft can't stop me from doing a 90* nose dive). It helps to have the aircraftrespond to control inputs from all views, especially if you like hand flying the departures and approaches like I do. Please help me figure this out....I've had this problem for at least the last 3 months.....Best regards,Trent Shoemaker

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Trent,It would appear you are (without knowing it!) suffering from the efeects of the mouse flicker patch.Take a look at the flight controls page both in 2d and 3d panels. Using your joystick are you getting good controls across the whole range?

Sign in to follow this