Sign in to follow this  
Guest cquail

Lose of Airspeed & A/THR during climb and flap

Guest cquail

Hi,During the last few flights I have been losing my airspeed indicator, both the MFD and backup...followed by the lose of A/THR. After about 20-30 seconds airspeed comes back and i have to turn the A/thr off and back on again, and then everything work fine for the rest of the flight. I've recently installed active sky 5, fs passengers and the latest fsuipc. Also on my last flight I could change my flap setting but they would not retract or extend. Also on approach I seemed to have slight control problems, the aircraft will pitch up and down 5-10 degrees sporatically.... seems like a hydraulic problem although I don't have any indiactions of one. flight controls seem to be working fine.Anybody else see this before?

Guest cquail

>Sounds like icing to me.>Thats what i thought to... But I do keep the pitot heat on from taxi to landing. Icing is enabled though.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.