Sign in to follow this  
Guest pedroz

Saved flight plans error on arrival information

Guest pedroz

Hello:I have noticed problems with saved flight plans when trying to open the arrival airport. The information there shows wrong information of runways as it was totally another airport. I am using FSBuild 2.2how to avoid this inconvenience?Thank you for your helpPete

Guest NormanB

Pedro,I havent seen this for a while. I *think* its when the plan you are loading is built from an older airac.

Guest pedroz

Thanks for your prompt reply:What to do? it is certainly an old AIRAC coming from FSbuild.All plans are totally corrupted as I check them one by oneNormally FSbuild does not move in the same rythm than airac but I have noticed that sometimes the airac changes somewhat the format soIt could really be thatI have also many flight plans made directly with the FMC of PSS A320. Both are corruptedWhat do you recommend to do? I have many, many flight plans so it would not be very convenient to change them allThank you for your helpPedro

Guest vrandar

Sorry for the lack of replies to this and other Posts, I have been away househunting.I recommend you delete all the flight plans in your fs9.../A3XX folder and recreate them. As Norman has said, this problem is usually caused by using a flight plan created with a previous AIRAC cycle.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.