Sign in to follow this  
Guest David Krapez

A319-A320-A321 cockpit black area

Guest David Krapez

I have reinstalled my PSS A320 on a patched FS9 (FS9.1 now) but there is something wrong in both IFR and VFR views. I have a small black area just above my cockpit on the left-hand side of it. This area belongs to the cockpit part and not to the outside view which can be resized.Any help highly appreciated.Thank you and happy new year.David Krape

Guest NormanB

David,Was this the CD or download version?

Guest David Krapez

Sorry, I missed that one!! CD version. By the way, I have read on this forum that a patch was available on Justflight free download section. I have been leafing through the site but found none. Where am I wrong?Thank you for your answer.:7David.

Guest NormanB

David,Im not sure where the patch is on the Just Flight website. Our patch won't work on their version.The best I can offer is to ask on their support forum.

Guest David Krapez

Very kind of you.By the way, have you ever heard of a similar problem before??!!PS: I will insert a screenshot on my next post (later tonight).Many thanks.David;)

Guest David Krapez

Problem solved. Wrong patch (cd vs download version). The problem I have now concerns the autopilot and nose diving when engaged. But I'll look for a solution on the forum before requesting any help again.Thanks a lot for your answer and my very best wishes for 2006. David Krape

Guest vrandar

For the nosedive after a/p engaged, if you have the registered version of FSUIPC make sure that on the technical page that "Discon Elev Axis for A/P" in the top left is not ticked/checked.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest David Krapez

I have read that thread a couple of minutes ago. As soon as I'm home tonight, I'll have to check this out. Thanks a lot for your rapid answer.Best wishes.David.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.