Sign in to follow this  
darian

PSS a320 doesnt takeoff in panel view

when i try to takeoff in panel view the plane pitches up 2 degrees then falls back to runway. this has been going on for a while and no matter what i try it doesnt seem to work. since ive paid for a product that doesnt even work right i would like something in exchange unless you can give me a fix or something.

Guest NormanB

Darian,You are suffering from a bug that is easily fixed. Since it only affects a minority of users the base installer was left with the default values.* Go to your PSSABPRO folder and find the panel.cfg* Search for the ⌈window08⌉ section (note that those are really square brackets)* Find the line size_mm=1,1 * Change it to read size_mm=2,2* Save and close.* Go fly!

That fix doesn't work for me. The plane still won't take off. Any other suggestions?

you mean your window08 size_mm is 2,2 and it still won't take off, if so try also changing your trim to -1.8UP before takeoff. You can look at the trim on the ECAM Fcontrol page.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.